Followers

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

HR of any company are always out of there Mind..specialy Excenuter

If once you have mistaken in your life you don’t deserve to correct it :- Excenuter HR Team. What the hell are you talking Madame? You mean to say that if once i stole something  I should not stop this bad habit? And continue to doing all the sins. That’s not a way for sure. You are ethically wrong. :-The Candidate.
            But somewhere one of my neuron were supporting her. I completely agree with her.
As far as I have lived the life,  may having the experience of just 24 years. But this doesn’t mean I do have only that much vengeance. As I have faced numerous confrontations, gained the chops of all.
I never expected that much I gonna get hurt, or that much hurdle I gonna face due to my all
insincerity. I never worked hard, cause I had a firm belief in miracles. As in any way I’ll never
get defeated as I am born to rule. So what is that which I am facing today and yesterday and many more times? This incident ‘better would be to call it’ accident happened to me when I was in chandhigarh. Went there to participate in off campus placement of one of renowned IT company “Excenuter”. I am a guy with very low grade in academics, especially in secondary and higher secondary classes. And then huge gap of three years before bolting up my bachelor’s.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment