Followers

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Love can’t be planned it’ll just happen.. “Elisa fett”



20th march’’09: Hey do you know which coach is S8? :- A sound springed in my ears. I turned around and it was the foreigner girl to whom I was watchin from long time on the plateform of ALLAHBAD railway station. I was there due to my call latter for admission in IIIT ALD for ms in CLIS. Ya I know this is the coach I told her pointing to that coach. So where are you going ? I asked.
To rishikesh . she replied.
Why?
To join Shivananda ashrama.
Ok .
And then she went into the coach to find her seat.
All the night in the gernal boguie I was thinking of her as I didn’t got the reservation. I decided to leave the train on HARIDWAR while I had a ticket upto DEHRADUN.
21st march’’09:
So I got down and went to her and asked if I can help you..it’ll be my pleasure. And she just asked me where is the bus stop?
I replied I’ll take you to rishikesh..even to that ashrama if you don’t mind…
She agreed and we walked out of station and reched to bus station… soon we got a bus for rishikesh. Thousands of question were running in my mind… as what next should I stay there with her or not????
When we reached to that place… she asked me to find a cyber caffe so that she can communicate to her friends.
Hey ‘ll you share this ciggrate or you have to actually it is the last one? She smilled. So I had no option but to accept the offer. But sooner I realized she had chukked it allmost finally she offered me the butt but I didn’t denied and she finally find the place where her friends are staying in rishikesh it was AADI BADRI GUEST HOUSE. I request her to give her email id so that I can keepin touch with her as I want to keep it always.then we moved out of the caffe to find that guest house. And after lots of effort we reached AADI BADRI GUEST HOUSE (according to her it was aeddi badari). It was full no vacant place for her and the owner of that guest house misguided us that these two girls already went away … so I decided I’ll stay untill we’ll find a room for her.
So we started to search. Finally we find rajasthan guest house as it was season time most of the hotel were full. But it was too late for me to leave.. so I also took a room. We went to our room and decided to meet again after half an hour. As I have to pay 125 rs for the same room just without an attach toiletand bathroom . she have to pay 250 rs. She agreed.
I was quiet surprised b’coz two hours earlier she showed her attitude to save every single penny. Who the hell I am to understand her when the great lord brihma failed to understand a girl.
Then we went for walk upto GANGA BEACH. We spent an hour there but for me it was less then 100th part of a second. As I was only looking in the depth of her eyes… her eyes were green as most of german do have… but for me it was quiet exciting to have these kind of eyes… I don’t want to compare her with any other thing as she is unique and she do have all the most beautiful parts in her body she is the one for whom GOD surely had invested HIS summer vaction …to pen her down on the earth.
I’m not not making it hyperbole even not a bit.. she is really too beautiful.

4 comments:

  1. Its very interesting. Your second last sentence i.e. "GOD surely had invested HIS summer vaction …to pen her down on the earth." touched my heart. Yes... you are good in writing experiences.

    Yes you are right.."love cant be planned it'll just happen"...and no one can better understand it than me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. kamine kutee poora kha gaya ,,sale kuch nahi chora ,,bechari abla . aage ki story hamne 6 saal pahle hi suni hai

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Teacher
    Thanks for such appreciation... I'll try my best to complete it very soon. On completing it you'll be the first person to be informed..

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Pant salle she was Monica Mancho from italy.... in 2003 if you wash off imprints of your memory... samjha....

    ReplyDelete