What if i say i care for you what does it mean to you? May be this means that I'll take care of you.
or may be that i'll be there for you always. But if i don't do the same and i leave you because now i started thinking that you are not that good human being as you were that time. And now i have stopped taking you in the same way in which i took you before. You are not good friend of mine anymore. Because being cynical i forced my self that you are very bad to remain friend with. Because now I know about your myriad sins you have committed. which you have told me before even before committing them. What if i know from the starting that this is what you are or you can be. Sorry because i can not handle it any more. Being you friend is lurid to my family. I can not bear any more the inquisitive eyes of my circle for you.To be your friend was the most folly deed done by me. I agree that i was the one who dithered, not you. It was my mistake that i cared for you in such a way that you started taking me more then a friend.
People do have some expectation some perception But some time when they don't have both of them They have one who become narrator to each and every situation. Which later start controlling you as Puppet.
You may get his trust, that guy may become your best friend, But one whom you have lost will never come back.
What if I say I care for you and don't give you a hug when you needed it most, don't give you shoulder when you want to cry, don't even hear your elegy. Hope we all are clear about what actually is being caring. That dose not mean that I will chose to be caring as per my circumstances not as per your situation, I will come to if I wanted to but not then when you are in real trouble. I will share your laughs, will share my pain to you, But when you are going through pain I wont even going to see you.
If someone cares for me in this way, I really wonder that how you become a part of my life. I have to think over it again, I know its impossible to correct my past, But yes I would really appreciate and thank you that you just taught me how not to be caring.
or may be that i'll be there for you always. But if i don't do the same and i leave you because now i started thinking that you are not that good human being as you were that time. And now i have stopped taking you in the same way in which i took you before. You are not good friend of mine anymore. Because being cynical i forced my self that you are very bad to remain friend with. Because now I know about your myriad sins you have committed. which you have told me before even before committing them. What if i know from the starting that this is what you are or you can be. Sorry because i can not handle it any more. Being you friend is lurid to my family. I can not bear any more the inquisitive eyes of my circle for you.To be your friend was the most folly deed done by me. I agree that i was the one who dithered, not you. It was my mistake that i cared for you in such a way that you started taking me more then a friend.
People do have some expectation some perception But some time when they don't have both of them They have one who become narrator to each and every situation. Which later start controlling you as Puppet.
You may get his trust, that guy may become your best friend, But one whom you have lost will never come back.
What if I say I care for you and don't give you a hug when you needed it most, don't give you shoulder when you want to cry, don't even hear your elegy. Hope we all are clear about what actually is being caring. That dose not mean that I will chose to be caring as per my circumstances not as per your situation, I will come to if I wanted to but not then when you are in real trouble. I will share your laughs, will share my pain to you, But when you are going through pain I wont even going to see you.
If someone cares for me in this way, I really wonder that how you become a part of my life. I have to think over it again, I know its impossible to correct my past, But yes I would really appreciate and thank you that you just taught me how not to be caring.
great thought.... first u make somebody to feel special and later dump him/her bcoz u no longer need him/her. friendship is more than likes and dislike and care is the soul of friendship.. no matter u are friend for a while or for ever care is always there to strengthen it.....
ReplyDelete@Hedonist
ReplyDeleteYa! my protagonist had suffered this....