Nobody is perfect in this world. But the line is truly perfect with its perfect meaning in a perfect direction. In this world there are too many people who don't dare to think within the limits. But they can criticize and can giggle at others dare. One who can avoid them or can kick their ass off is the one who can succeed. People have misconception about me but I really don't have time and courage to resolve that. But do have some straight forward truth if you don't have trust on me better to walk off. You leave my friend list or I'll soon delete my account from your friends list. Its time to move on. What I think if you don't have balls to do something you can just make mock it around.But now its enough we have to stop either by telling them directly or we have to become habitual of hearing all the damn cheap and irritating thoughts of others....
I know that if I change my mental pattern and redirect my emotional life, my heart condition will improve. I know that. The problem is, I do not have any technique, process or modus operandi.My mind wanders back and forth on my many problems, and I feel frustrated , unhappy and defeated sometimes.
Sooner I realized that it is just an argued exegesis. So better to move on. And stop thinking about what they think and start thinking about me. What I like and to whom I really like. I wish I'll have the courage to say "NO" very soon instead of saying yes to all on all the fronts.
Sooner I realized that it is just an argued exegesis. So better to move on. And stop thinking about what they think and start thinking about me. What I like and to whom I really like. I wish I'll have the courage to say "NO" very soon instead of saying yes to all on all the fronts.
perfectly said :) :lolz
ReplyDeleteWell, I really do not know what sending me that SMS meant. If you want to move on without me too....sure go ahead ! You should live as you feel better. If that is what it means.
ReplyDelete@Anuj
ReplyDeleteDear i didnt mean that .... i cant even think
that complex. I just want some appreciation from you dear....
Pretty deep stuff u got there .
ReplyDeleteabey saale !
Problems dhoondni band kar. Ab puraani baaton ko soch kar tension paalni band kar.
There is always a bright side-find it and b contented.
Also, who the f**k cares what others think? Thats their problem-not being able to empathise with others.
Neways sorry 4 intruding , take care.
-Pranav
@Pranav
ReplyDeleteDear its not like that I am thinking bout past..and all I am just worried about my present
and Future as well. By the way thanks for kind and sincere suggestion.
yar mittal sahab bahut accha likte ho... jara meter mai likha karo!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYar meter pe likhenge to iNTKAL na farma jayye....isi dar se nahi likhte hai bhai sahab....
ReplyDeletehmm mujhe pehle puri story batao....
ReplyDelete