Thursday 9:30, 5 Nov'09,
It was first time that I have ever seen the paid preview of any movie. Ajab Prem Ki Gajab kahani was the movie. But i found it quite difficult to see the movie and to hear the commentary of the 5t ODI between India and Australia. First half of the movie was vanished with the loss of cricket match but Sachin really played very well.After the intermission some of Aunties on our back seat started pulling each others leg properly in an improper manner in the Audi. I had a plan before entering the Audi that i will surely relate the story with my life. But due to numerable comedy scenes I couldn't.
And the protagonist does not even came closer to me. but I can still say that "Every love story is different and unique but the ending of every story is same."
Off course Janny ( Katrina) and Prem ( Ranbeer) were both good at their part but prem really rocked the floor on the wedding of janny's friend. Overall movie can be afforded at least once but only one ticket.
No comments:
Post a Comment