Followers

Thursday, April 1, 2010

The buried thoughts.........

Why we are sad? why we are worried about our future or about our past? These question are not to be asked from others but to introspect ourself. Sometimes we can not meet the person to whom we really love but still we are able to keep alive the burning thoughts about them. I know we are not made to live together and i also cant let you go away. Now even i am loosing the lines from my palms i know we have to live apart,I am silent not because of that i don't have any query or doubts? but because i don't want to make it public issue. Sometimes i really used to think that she were so innocent, time and situation made her this. 
Life is never that tough for me. Let see the other perspective of my life. Ya! here to whom i am saying she, its my life please don't misinterpret. OK Now I should give some brief introduction why i am really upset with current situation of her. Never she had cheated me like this before. I used to believe that i am not a normal guy. I were born with some extra ordinary qualities. But she showed that i were always wrong. She told me that what ever i did was the worst thing one could do in those situation. I promised her that every promise made by me to her is my responsibility to keep. But she argued on each and every step even on every promise, are you even capable of thinking this?
        

No comments:

Post a Comment