Avatar is a very simple story, told very straight.Avatar is indeed a complete love story with full of compassion.
whenever i go for a movie firstly i want to relate myself with protagonist. And then i look forward how better i would be if i were there. And when it comes to love story i literally got confused. Because I am the biggest looser at love games. Actually I am not capable of playing such games. I am such a big idiot who couldn't even win the heart of an idiot. Sorry for taking you away from the topic avatar. Here I come again on it It is a must watch movie, But 3d should be preferred. One thing more i watched that movie at the price of just 30 rs in a multiplex. In Avatar when I started relating my self with Jake sully (Male protagonist) i found nothing similar but sometimes his timing of luck reminded me mine timing of bad luck. But I really believe that there very few people in holy wood like James Cameron who has such different perspective of a world other then Earth.But in the movie I felt that most of the creature on Pandora are inspired with the earths creatures. Like you'll not waste a single moment in recognizing who is who. In movie I really loved Neytiri as a warrior and also as a very much devoted lover. I liked her aggression when she said You should not be here..better you watch this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcBuqUDLg7w&feature=related. She fulfilled all her duties against her people but also followed her heart, the way she resolved her conflicts is really impressive. Now I'm eagerly waiting for 3IDIOTS. :)
30 RS........!!
ReplyDeleteMultiplex ? Again guard ki milibhagat ?? hain ?
bas itna hi likha hai.. khatam ho gaya.... bahut kam likha hai itni mahaan movie ke bare mai... are 1000 crore mai bani hai kam se kam 1000 word to likhte.... aur 30 mai kis multiplex ka ticket hai hame bhi bato do??
ReplyDelete@bhola
ReplyDeleteDear I'll try my best .....and I'll take care from now onwards. And that movie i watched in Spice cinema morning first show.
If you seen this movie then There were MANY messages in that film and it pulled it off without getting to preachy. I was particularly impressed with the metaphysical aspects of what it was saying — a very evolved thing to take on as a mainstream blockbuster-style movie.
ReplyDeleter4 dsi
@Roges
ReplyDeleteI didn't get you,Who is getting preachy? By the way there are really too many impressive things and really those metaphysical aspects were mind blowing..
bhai hamne bhi kuch farmaya hai padh lena aur comment to jarur hi de dena vineeet.blogspot.com
ReplyDeletenice..
ReplyDelete