Followers

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A Missing Sunday

I woke in the morning and started to get ready for the office. I was looking for my shoes where i put them i stressed my mind to recall where they can be. so i started searching from saturady night. i was at kamal's place for the saturday bash.We had bought 4 botteles of CHILLED BEER for me and 0ne for kamal as we decided as per our need. Then we started ouer discussion about our past. I sarted to grouse about why with me all that happened? reagarding my current situation i was not satisfied. suddnely he abjured that topic and initiate a new one about some one close to him. After some time i backed off all the botteles and chips what i had took during all the bash. I accured a lot of memories and tons of pain in my herat and went to bed.............Now where are my shoes? hey hey hey where is sunday??
what i have done on sunday? I am missing it? Oh! thanks kamal you made my sunday so interesting so tha i cant even remember about my sunday. Sorry dont mind you guys i would surelly describe what i have done on sunday.
I woke up at 7 by seeing directly into the sun and Sun was also staring me as he is just asking what you are doing on the bed? I got up and left the bed instantlly searched for the bottle of water. But wasnt able to find that so asked to kamal to give me water he betrayed again and just showed me the path to kitchen i took some glases and asked him again for the news paper.

2 comments:

  1. dear please use common words... so that we can read your blog without using a dictionary and enjoy it... and for god sake.. plz use correct grammer only.. it seems awkward to read...'i had putted'..... so foolish

    ReplyDelete